By the time I leave secondary school I should know:
• how to talk about my emotions accurately and sensitively, using appropriate vocabulary.
• that happiness is linked to being connected to others.
• how to recognise the early signs of mental wellbeing concerns.
• common types of mental ill health (e.g. anxiety and depression).
• how to critically evaluate when something I do or I am involved in has a positive or negative effect on my own or others’ mental health.
• the benefits and importance of physical exercise, time outdoors, community participation and voluntary and service-based activities on mental wellbeing and happiness.